Leasing / Brokerage
Project Leasing/Landlord Representation
Paragon has extensive project leasing experience having represented institutional and private developers alike. Paragon’s expertise and experience is on-pare with the national firms while providing out hands-on approach, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Paragon’s methodical approach to project leasing/landlord representation emphasizes the importance of accurately defining the landlord’s goals and the steps involved in securing quality tenants while obtaining the highest yield for the Landlord.
Our approach to preplanning, clearly lays out a strategy and the fundamental steps to be followed. This creates a roadmap for understanding and measuring the lease-up process. It establishes the basis of the landlord-broker relationship and emphasizes the importance of working together as a team.
Paragon’s Project Leasing/Landlord representation services include:
- Determining the market
- Creating a leasing/marketing program
- Lease proposal and negotiation
- Consulting services
- Leading-edge marketing and presentation resources
- Unparalleled office market knowledge in Southeast Michigan
- Property valuations
Over the past 13 years, Paragon has represented some of the nation’s top corporations in their corporate real estate needs. Paragon’s hands on approach along with our analytical skills and in dept market knowledge ensure that our clients are matched with the best properties for their requirements under the best terms available. Paragon’s long-term relationships with many of our clients are a testament to our professionalism and client satisfaction.
Our Tenant Representation Services include:
- Goal setting
- Space requirements and clarification
- Employee and customer location studies
- Site selection/evaluation
- RFP coordination
- In-depth proposal evaluation and comparison.
- Negotiation of economic terms (i.e. rent, purchase and lease agreements)
- Lease restructuring and rental valuations, among other services
- Municipal and state incentive negotiations
- Lease versus buy analysis
- Land acquisitions
- Comprehensive property availability studies